Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Merry Christmas Wish From themusicaddict

Hello,

Yes, I really believe that Jesus is the reason for the season, here are some of my favorite Christmasy songs. Also have an amazing Christmas.

Band Aid "Do They Know It's Christmas?": (Extended Version) That's just a great song and a great cause:


Band Aid "Do They Know Its Christmas?" (Regular Version):


Band Aid 2 "Do They Know It's Christmas?" I hadn't realized they remade this song in 1989, this is the first I'm hearing about it. Honestly I couldn't tell you who any of these people are that are singing this version:


Elton John's "Step Into Christmas":


Wham! "Last Christmas":



Lady Antebellum's "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is the sexiest version that I've heard of this song:


Whitney Houston "Do You Hear What I Hear?":


"Carol of The Bells", I can't find the version of this song that I hear in my head. But this is a decent version. I'm surprised how many people perform this song slowly.


Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus":


TSO's "Queen of the Winter Night":


Jennifer Hudson's "O Holy Night":


This is an amazing version of "I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day" by Casting Crowns:


Michael Crawford's "What A Strange Way To Save The World":


Michael Crawford's "Mary, Did You Know":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites