Saturday, December 27, 2014

themusicaddict's Greatest Hits of Bryan Adams

Hello,

As I've been working on my greatest songs of all-time blog, a project I work a bit more on each day, I'm obviously compiling lists of great songs by artists. So I've decided to take some of these lists and convert them into their own stand alone blog. These songs are in no certain order, but my favorite Bryan Adams song is probably "Straight From The Heart":


"Cuts Like A Knife":


"Heaven":


"This Time":


"It's Only Love" (featuring Tina Turner):


"One Night Love Affair":


"Run To You":


"Can't Stop This Thing We Started":


"Somebody":


"Summer of '69":



"Everything I Do (I Do For You)": (I echo the sentiments of this musical tribute, God bless America's military.)



"Please Forgive Me":


"All For Love (featuring Rod Stewart and Sting):


"Let's Make It A Night To Remember":


"Ain't Gonna Cry":


"Long Gone":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites