Monday, December 29, 2014

themusicaddict's Greatest Hits of Heart

Hello,

As I've been working on my greatest songs of all-time blog, a project I work a bit more on each day, I'm obviously compiling lists of great songs by artists. So I've decided to take some of these lists and convert them into their own stand alone blog. These songs are in no certain order, but I don't think I have a favorite song of Heart. Several of their songs I like about the same.

Again all greatest hits as determined by themusicaddict. However dissension is allowed and encouraged. These songs are arranged in no particular order.

This probably isn't the first song you think of when you think of Heart, but it's definitely one of their greatest hits/best songs:

"Stranded":


If you've left me stranded, then "What About Love":


And I don't even know what could happen "If Looks Could Kill":



"Will You Be There (In The Morning)":


"Who Will You Run To":


"Nothin' At All":


"Never":


"All I Wanna Do Is To Make Love To You":


"These Dreams":


"Kick It Out":


"Love Alive":


"Straight On":


"Heartless":


"Alone":


The song that probably really broke Carrie Underwood into national consciousness, her cover of "Alone" on that show that used to be relevant.


"Magic Man":


"Crazy On You":


"Barracuda":


Their rocking cover of Led Zeppelin's "Rock N' Roll":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites