Thursday, January 1, 2015

themusicaddict's Greatest Hits of Dionne Warwick

Hello,

As I've been working on my greatest songs of all-time blog, a project I work a bit more on each day, I'm obviously compiling lists of great songs by artists. So I've decided to take some of these lists and convert them into their own stand alone blogs. These songs are in no certain order, but probably my favorite Dionne Warwick song is "I'll Never Love This Way Again":


"Walk On By":


"A House Is Not  A Home":


"I Say A Little Prayer":


"Do You Know The Way To San Jose":


"That's What Friends Are For" (featuring Elton John, Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder):


"I'll Never Fall In Love Again":


"What The World Needs Now":


"Then Came You"(featuring The Spinners):


"Heartbreaker":


"Love Power": (with Jeffrey Osborne):


"Take Good Care Of You and Me" (also with Jeffrey Osborne) A great song like this has so much power, two amazing voices:


"Deja Vu":


"No Night So Long":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites