Wednesday, January 14, 2015

themusicaddict's Greatest Hits of The Donna's Greatest Hits + 3 Excellent Covers

Hello,

My most popular blog over the last several months was my whatever happened to the Donnas blog. I published that blog on June 19th, 2014, it has received 314 page views. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, and indeed it isn't, but that blog is one of my top 50 all-time most popular blogs. Due to the relative popularity of that blog I'll be writing two Greatest Hits of The Donnas blogs. This is the first of those blogs, these are the greatest of the Donna's "Greatest Hits, Vol. 16". Plus I'll include 3 of their excellent covers on this blog. I'll release the second of two blogs in this series in the next day or so.

FYI: This is my 1997th published blog, hope some of you have stumbled across and enjoyed this blog. Now on to the Donnas.

"Get Off":



"Perfect Stranger":



"We Own The Night":



Not to be confused with Lady Antebellum's similarly titled song "We Owned The Night":



"She's Out Of Contol":



"Take It Off":



"Fall Behind Me":



"You Make Me Hot":



"Get Rid Of That Girl":



"Hey I'm Gonna Be Your Girl":


Now here are the three great covers:

"Strutter" Sadly the embedding is disabled, but here's the page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EdH77KHrd4

"Kids In America":



"Dancing With Myself":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites