Thursday, January 15, 2015

themusicaddict's Greatest Hits of The Donnas 2: The Best of the Rest!

Hello,

Let's hope this is a better sequel than most sequels. Since it relies on the talents of others I assure it is.

My most popular blog over the last several months was my "Whatever Happened To The Donnas?" blog. I published that blog on June 19th, 2014, it has received 314 page views. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, and indeed it isn't, but it's one of my top 50 all-time most popular blogs. Due to the relative popularity of that blog I'll be writing two Greatest Hits blogs for The Donnas. This is the second of those blogs, the best of the rest! Plus I'll include 1 more of their excellent covers on this blog.

FYI: This is my 1998th published blog, hope some of you have stumbled across and enjoyed this blog. Now on to the Donnas.

"Please Don't Tease":


"You Wanna Get Me High" with "5 O'Clock In The Morning": (the sound is pretty awful, sorry)


Okay, I found a much better version of "5 O' Clock In The Morning":


"I Don't Want To Know (If You Don't Want Me)":


The cover of Judas Priest's "Living After Midnight":


"Revolver" One of my favorite Donnas songs:


"Take Me To The Backseat":


"Smoke You Out":


"The Gold Medal", another one of my favorite of Donnas songs:


"It's On The Rocks":


"Too Bad About Your Girl":



"Who Invited You":



"It's So Hard":



"Friends Like Mine":



"40 Boys In 40 Nights":


I know I posted this song yesterday, but this comes from the so awkward it hurts file. The Donnas live on Swedish TV with "Take It Off":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites