Monday, January 5, 2015

themusicaddict's Greatest Hits of the Bangles

Hello,

As I've been working on my greatest songs of all-time blog, a project I work a bit more on each day, I'm obviously compiling lists of great songs by artists. So I've decided to take some of these lists and convert them into their own stand alone blogs.

For these stand alone blogs I just don't write down the hits, I do some research and listen to a bunch of their other songs. I like listening to their original albums, because that's usually when a band was at it's creative peak. It's usually those CDs where the obscure great songs are going to come from. Thanks to Rdio for giving me the ability to listen to all this great music for such an affordable price. Of course I also listen to my personal collection of music.

These songs are in no certain order and my favorite Bangles song is without a doubt the remake of a Simon and Garfunkel song "Hazy Shade of Winter":


"Walk Like An Egyptian":


"Be With You":


"Manic Monday":


"Eternal Flame":


"In Your Room":


"Walkin' Down Your Street":


"If She Knew What She Wants":


"I'll Set You Free":


I promise my next greatest hits blog will be more male centric, thinking about posting a John Mellencamp blog.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites