Thursday, January 1, 2015

themusicaddict's Greatest Hits of Melissa Etheridge

Hello,

As I've been working on my greatest songs of all-time blog, a project I work a bit more on each day, I'm obviously compiling lists of great songs by artists. So I've decided to take some of these lists and convert them into their own stand alone blogs. These songs are in no certain order, but probably my favorite Melissa Etheridge song is "I'm The Only One":


"Come To My Window":


"Bring Me Some Water":


"I Want To Come Over":


"I Want To Be In Love":


"Enough of Me":


"We Are The Ones":


"Take My Number":


"Refugee": (A cover of the Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers classic.)


"Similar Features":


"Like The Way I Do": (This is such a great song!)


"If I Wanted To":


"I Run For Life":


"All-American Girl":



"Yes I Am":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites