Tuesday, December 14, 2021

(Finished December 14th, 2021) Songs That Are Sad And Also Rawk, Part 3 Songs 35-51

Hello,

Sometimes you want to rock and sometimes you want to be sad. Sometimes you want to do both. Well you are in luck! Here are six blogs that feature songs that rock and allow you to be sad. For some reason I wrote up Parts 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 and posted those. I wrote up the five parts of this from October to November 2019. But I haven't ever posted Part 3, here it is.

35) Linkin Park "Somewhere I Belong":


36) Megadeth "Symphony of Destruction":


37) Alice In Chains "Angry":


38) Motley Crue "If I Die Tomorrow":


39) Skid Row "I Remember You":


40) Aerosmith "Janie's Got A Gun":


41) L.A. Guns "Ballad of Jayne":


42) The Doors "When The Music's Over":


43) My Chemical Romance "Cancer":


44) My Chemical Romance "Welcome To The Black Parade":


Bruce's story makes this song all that more powerful. 45) Bruce Springsteen "The River":


46) The Kinks "Come Dancing":


47) Shinedown "Call Me":


48) Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun":


49) Three Days Grace "Never Too Late":


50) Fuel "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)":


51) Hinder "Lips of An Angel":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites