Saturday, December 18, 2021

(Finished December 18th, 2021) Part 4 of Great Lesser Known/Lesser Played Songs: Songs 52-68

Hello,

Songs that I should have on my blog more. One thing about my blog that I have noticed is that I post basically the same couple hundred songs for nearly every blog. This blog is dedicated to those songs that are great that I never or rarely publish. Enjoy.

52) The Police "King of Pain":


53) Lacy J Dalton "Hard Times":


54) Josh Turner "Firecracker":


55) Susan Kaye "L.A. International Airport":


56) Eisley "Brightly Wound":


57) Brad Paisley "He Didn't Have To Be":


58) Linda Ronstadt "Still Within The Sound of My Voice":


59) Dido "I'm No Angel":


60) Christina Aguilera "Dynamite":


61) John Anderson "Down In Tennessee":


62) Don Williams "Tulsa Time":


63) Whitney Houston "Miracle":


64) Velvet Revolver "Fall To Pieces":


65) Stevie Nicks "I Can't Wait":


66) Men At Work "Overkill":


67) Cornershop "Brimful of Asha":


68) Prince "Cinnamon Girl":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites