Thursday, December 30, 2021

(Updated December 30th, 2021) Part 5 of The Best of Broadway (As Much As That Is Possible)

Hello,

From "Evita", there are so many great songs in this play. 69) "Buenos Aires":

70) "Goodnight and Thank You":

71) "And The Money Kept Rolling In":

72) "High Flying Adored":

73) "Rainbow Tour":

74) From "Come From Away": "Darkness and Trees":

75) "On The Edge":

76) "Something's Missing":

77) 28 Hours/ Wherever We Are

78) "Welcome To The Rock":

79"Stop The World":

I'm so excited, after being in love with "Hamilton" ever since I've been able to listen to the soundtrack I am finally going to be able to go see it. I cannot wait!! That's why I'm posting this blog now as I love these songs so much!!

"She takes his hand." 80)"It's Quiet Uptown":

81) "My Shot":


82) "Alexander Hamilton":

83) "Satisfied":

84) "The Schuyler Sisters":

85) "What I'd Miss":

86) "Say No To This":

87) "I Know Him":

88) "Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story":

89) "Ten Duel Commandments":

90) "The Room Where It Happens":

91) "Wait For It":


From "Hamilton":  92) "Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)":


93) "Guns and Ships":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites