Monday, December 20, 2021

(Finished December 20, 2021) Part 3 of Songs Rocking My iPod That I Need To Hear More

Hello,

Not all of these songs are currently on my iPod, although some of them are. Some of them have been on my iPod in the past and some of them might be in the future. These are lesser known songs that I don't think get enough love. Not that many people read my blog, but I do want to give these great songs as much exposure as possible. 

And yes I still do have an iPod, it's music without the distractions of an iPhone.

35) Kylie Minogue "The Loco-motion":


36) Green Day "Say Goodbye":


37) Bishop Briggs "Lyin":


38) Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party "Antidote":


I just barely discovered this song and I love it. 39) Chris Stapleton "Tennessee Whiskey":


40) Tears For Fears "Head Over Heels":


41) Squeeze "Hourglass":


42) The Pretty Reckless "My Bones":


I'm glad to see that The Wallflowers are back out on the concert trail this summer. 43) The Wallflowers "One Headlight":


44) Abba "Knowing Me, Knowing You":


45) U2 "Red Hill Mining Town":


46) The Gin Blossoms "Found Out About You":


47) Seven Mary Three "Cumbersome":


48) Pearl Jam featuring Ben Harper "Red Mosquito":


In my opinion this band never received the love or respect they deserved. 49) Survivor "High On You":


50) Robert Tepper "No Easy Way Out":


Most people know "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight" but Cutting Crew has at least another great song. 51) Cutting Crew "I've Been In Love Before":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites