Sunday, December 5, 2021

(Finished December 5th, 2021) Part 6 of Best Country Songs 2000-2010

Hello,

In honor of last night's pretty good Diamond Rio concert, I want to do a series of blogs of the best country songs from 2000-2010. I realize that's not the usual ten year timeframe that people usually use, but I'm feeling rebellious today. I started off with five songs from Diamond Rio and then shared many other songs from those eleven years. 

I also saw Little Big Town on September 10th and they put on one hell of a show. If you get a chance to go see Little Big Town do not miss them.

86) Brooks & Dunn "Only In America":

87) Little Big Town "Boondocks":

88) Lonestar "Not A Day Goes By":

89) Brooks & Dunn "You Can't Take Honky Tonk Out of The Girl":

90) Tim McGraw "Real Good Man/ "The Ride"":

91) Tim McGraw "Wind Blows By":

92) Rascal Flatts "These Days":

93) Faith Hill "Breathe":


94) Craig Morgan "That's What I Love About Sundays":


95) Mark Wills "19 Something":

96) Toby Keith "Country Comes To Town":

97) Steve Azar "I Don't Have To Be Me ('Til Monday)":

98) Cyndi Thompson "What I Really Meant To Say":

99) Chad Brock "Yes":

100) Dierks Bentley "How Am I Doin":


101) Taylor Swift "Picture To Burn":


102) Kenny Chesney "I Lost It":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites