Saturday, December 25, 2021

(Finished December 25th, 2021) Part 5 of What Is Synth-Pop?: A Master List: Songs 69-85

Hello,

The below collection of videos is supposedly the 500 Greatest Synth-Pop Songs of All-Time. However I don't think there were really that many great Synth-Pop songs. My list won't be quite as thorough as the video below. But I've started to find a lot more amazing Synth-Pop songs that I never even knew existed.


As I usually do I find these songs at all sort of places. It's so many places that I didn't keep track of all of them. However I must give a special shout out to last.fm. For the most obscure- at least to me-songs on this list I found most of those songs at https://www.last.fm/tag/synthpop/tracks

Many of these videos came from the 500 Synth-Pop YouTube video above. My thanks to everyone.

69) IAMX "The Alternative":


70) Blancmange "Don't Tell Me":


71) Zeitgeist "Dawn/Night":


I  think this is the right song? 72) dj puppeter "axis":


73) Alphaville "A Victory of Love":


74) Eftosrx "Oxygene 2":


75) Howard Jones "Things Can Only Get Better":


76) Apoptygma Berzerk "Shine On":


77) OMD "Joan of Arc":


78) IAMX "After Every Party I Die":


79) Deep Sleep "She Breaks My Faith":


80) Depeche Mode "People Are People":


81) The Knife "We Share Our Mother's Health":


82) The Synthetic Dream Foundation "In the Realms of the Unreal":


83) NamNamBulu "Memories":


84) And One "Sometimes":


85) Fischerspooner "Never Win":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites