Wednesday, December 22, 2021

(Finished December 22nd, 2021) Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

This is from a blog I started in late January 2021. I'm just getting around to working on it now. These are 19 amazing songs. Enjoy.

These are the last 17 songs played on my iPod that I've updated to iTunes. Plus a couple of other random songs from my iPod. Yes, I still use an iPod. A lot of time I just want the music without the distractions that come with a "smart" phone.

1) Mumford & Sons "I Will Wait" (Live):

2) Rush "The Spirit of Radio" (Live):

3) Third Eye Blind "Jumper":

4) Motion City Soundtrack "Fell In Love Without You":


5) Material Issue "Valerie Loves Me":


What a heartbreaking and thought provoking song. 6) "The Bullet":


7) Cream "White Room":


8) Sarah Vaughn "Peter Gunn (Max Sedgley Mix)":


9) Little Big Town "Boondocks":


10) Lady Gaga "911":


11) "Black Smoke Rising":


12) Jefferson Starship "Stranger":


13) Marina and the Diamonds "How To Be A Heartbreaker":


14) Shirley Bassey "Diamonds Are Forever":


15) Madonna "The Power of Goodbye":


16) Live "Rattlesnake":


17) Beastie Boys "Intergalactic":


18) Stars on 45 "Stars On 45":


19) Stevie Wonder "Sir Duke":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites