Sunday, May 28, 2023

(Finished April 2nd, 2023) Part 4 of Pop/ Rock/ Country Songs With Religious References

Hello,

Looking for a Sunday themed blog for this Sunday, thus it's pop/rock and country songs with some religious references. Sorry no sappy songs, I'm looking at you "Jesus Take The Wheel". Some of these songs are more religious than others. 

52) Natalie Merchant "Wayfaring Stranger":

53) Keith Urban "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16":

54) Martika "Love...Thy Will Be Done":

55) Billy Joel "River of Dreams":

56) Garth Brooks "Unanswered Prayers":


57) Needtobreathe featuring Gavin DeGraw "Brother":
58)Maren Morris "My Church":

59) Miranda Lambert "The House That Built Me":

60) Lauren Daigle "Love Like This":

61) Amy Grant "Better Than A Hallelujah":

62) Silke and Hagen Roesler "Chainbreaker":


63) Mr. Mister "Broken Wings":
64) Elton John "I'm Still Standing":
65) Kelly Clarkson "Stronger What Doesn't Kill You":
66) Whitney Houston "I Didn't Know My Own Strength":
67) Rachel Platten "I'll Stand By You":
68) "Mr. Blue Sky":
69) "I'm Like A Bird":
70) "Girl On Fire":
71) Sade "Soldier of Love":

No comments:

Favorites