Thursday, May 4, 2023

(Finished May 4th, 2023) Part 1 of The Best Up and Coming Bands

Hello,

Here are some new and upcoming bands. May the rock music be with you. I can't vouch for the quality of the below bands as I'm learning about them the same time.

First up a band with one of the coolest names I've ever heard. Thundermother, I think I could be a fan of theirs. There's just something so sexy about a female rock chick. These first four songs are all by Thundermother. 1) "Black and Gold":

2) "Dog From Hell";

This is one of my favorite songs they've made. 3) "It's Just A Tease":

4) "Driving In Style":

These next two songs are by Grandson. 5) Grandson "Something To Hide":


I like this song, it just sounds a bit much too like twenty one pilots. 6) "Eulogy":


These next five songs are by Ghost Hound. 7) Ghost Hounds "Dirty Angel":


These next five songs are by Ghost Hound. 8) "Between Me and the Devil":


9) "Bad News":


10) "Fire Under Water":


11) Ghost Hound "You Broke Me":


These next 5 songs are by Laura Cox. 12) Laura Cox "Hard Blues Shot":


13) "Going Down":


14) Laura Cox "So Long":


15) "Take Me Back Home":


16) Laura Cox "Too Nice For Rock and Roll":


In Part 2 I will highlight Spiritbox, Inhaler and Nation of Language.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites