Tuesday, May 16, 2023

(Finished May 16th, 2023) Part 9 of Random, Underappreciated Songs of the 80s (and early 90s), Songs 137-1

Hello,

I'm going to go where YouTube, old memories and the greatest decade for music ever take me. I started this blog series over two years ago. Sometimes I just yearn to listen to the classics from the past. This is one of those times. I've worked very hard to not have duplicates, but if I do that's a well deserving song that's a little bit less obscure.

137) Huey Lewis and The News "Hip To Be Square":

138) Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up":

139) Mariah Carey "Vision of Love":

140) Maxi Priest "Close To You":

141) Technotronic "Pump Up The Jam":

142) Lisa Stansfield "All Around The World":

143) Rick Astley "Whenever You Need Someone":

144) Calloway "I Wanna Be Rich":

I had completely forgotten this song. 145) Glenn Medeiros featuring Bobby Brown "She Ain't Worth It":

146) Sweet Sensation "If Wishes Come True":

147) Reba McEntire "Rumor Has It":

148) U2 "Trip Through Your Wires":

149) Samantha Fox "Love House":

150) Santana "Winning":

151) Manfred Mann's Earth Band "Runner":

152) Slade "Run Runaway":

153) Stacey Q "We Connect":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites