Saturday, May 13, 2023

(Started May 13th, 2023) Part 7 of Random, Underappreciated Songs of the 80s (and early 90s), Songs 103-119

Hello,

I'm going to go where YouTube, old memories and the greatest decade for music ever take me. I started this blog series over two years ago. Sometimes I just yearn to listen to the classics from the past. This is one of those times.

Skip to about the 25 second mark. 103) The Jets "You've Got It All":

104) INXS "Guns In The Sky":

105) En Vogue "Free Your Mind":

106) Eddie Money "Shakin":

This song is so obscure that I didn't even know what song I was talking about on my own blog notes. 107) Scarlet and Black "You Don't Know":


108) Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band "Against The Wind":


109) Enya "Orinoco Flow":


Just one of the many amazing musicians we've lost the last several years. R.I.P. Christine.  110) Christine McVie "Got A Hold On Me":


111) Christopher Cross "Never Be The Same":


112) Midnight Oil "Kosciusko":


113) Tori Amos "Crucify":


114) Neneh Cherry "Kisses On The Wind":


115) Danger Danger "Naughty Naughty":


116) Fleetwood Mac "Seven Wonders":


117) Young MC "Bust A Move":
118) The Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian":
119) Stevie Wonder "Ain't Gonna Stand For It":

No comments:

Favorites