Sunday, May 14, 2023

(Finished May 14th, 2023) Part 8 of Random, Underappreciated Songs of the 80s (and early 90s), Songs 120-136

Hello,

I'm going to go where YouTube, old memories and the greatest decade for music ever take me. I started this blog series over two years ago. Sometimes I just yearn to listen to the classics from the past. This is one of those times. I've worked very hard to not have duplicates, but if I do that's a well deserving song that's a little bit less obscure.

120) UB40 "Can't Help Falling In Love":

121) Boom Crash Opera "Onion Skin":

It's Sunday night and I'm already working for next weekend. 122) Loverboy "Working For The Weekend":

123) Huey Lewis and the News "Working For A Living":

124) Sade "Never As Good As The First Time":

125) Baltimora "Tarzan Boy":

126) Sheena Easton "Modern Girl":

127) The Bangles "Hazy Shade of Winter":

128) The Romantics "Talking In Your Sleep":

129) The Vapors "Turning Japanese":

130) The Bee Gees "One":

131) Force MDs "Tender Love":

132) MC Hammer "Have You Seen Her":

133) Lorrie Morgan "Something In Red":

134) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "The Waiting":

135) Michael Jackson "Wanna Be Starting Something":

136) Huey Lewis and the News "Walking On A Thin Line":

themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites