Sunday, May 28, 2023

(Started May 28th, 2023) Part 1 of the Most Fun Songs of the Late 70s and the 80s

Hello,

This is at least the 700th blog that I've written about the greatest decade of music ever. The music of the late 70s throughout the end of the 1989 is indeed amazing. Inspired by watching the "Tetris" movie and the amazing 80s songs they played I thought we needed yet another 80s blog. This one will feature some great late 70s songs as well.

1) Europe "The Final Countdown":

2) The Knack "My Sharona":

3) Blondie "Heart of Glass":

4) The Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)":

5) Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out For A Hero":

6) Stevie Wonder "Sir Duke":

7) CJ and Co "Devil's Gun":

8) Joe Jackson "Is She Really Going Out With Him":

9) "Ring My Bell":

10) Dire Straits "Sultans of Swing":

11) Billy Ocean "Get Outta My Dreams Get Into My Car"

12) ABC "The Look of Love":

13) Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer":

14) The Gap Band "You Dropped A Bomb On Me":

15) Stacey Q "Two of Hearts":

16) Wang Chung "Everybody Have Fun Tonight":

17) Men Without Hats "The Safety Dance":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites