Sunday, January 14, 2024

(Finished January 14th, 2024) The Best Rock Songs of 2019, Part 2

Hello,

Last blog I reviewed the best rock songs of 1979, This time I'm going to jump ahead 30 years to 2019. Although rock music no longer has the cultural impact that it did as back in the day, it's still thriving. It's not as easy as to find it as before, but it's still out there. Rock on!!

I started this blog series over three years ago. Now in early 2024 I barely remember any of these songs. Then I listen to a lot of these songs and I understand how I forget some of these songs.

18) Rob Thomas "Early In The Morning":

19) Rmblr "Next Time":

20) Papa Roach "Better Than Life":

21) Motley Crue featuring Machine Gun Kelly  "The Dirt":

22) Killer Hearts "Do Your Thing":

23) Volbeat "Die To Live":

24) Wolf Jaw "Piece of Me":

25) Joyous Wolf "Said Too Much":

26) Jeff Lynne's ELO "One More Time":

I really like Kenny Wayne Shepherd, his band and the songs they make. I've liked nearly all of the KWS songs I've heard. I really like their "Blue on Black", "Diamonds and Gold", "Palace of the King" and "True Lies". Truly one of rock's most underrated bands. 27) Kenny Wayne Shepherd "Woman Like You":

Taking a Taylor Swift song and rocking it out. 28) First To Eleven "Lover":

29) Skillet "Victorious":

30) Set It Off "Different Songs":

31) Dr1v3 "Not For Sale":

This song I remember very well and that whole CD is great. 32) The Dark Element "Not Your Monster":

33) Badflower "Wide Eyes":

I had thought Avril's career was over until she came back with this great song. I'm glad I was wrong. 34) Avril Lavigne "Head Above Water":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites