Sunday, January 7, 2024

(Finished January 7th, 2024) Part 2 of The Best of 1980: All Genres

 Hello,

These are all the best songs of 1980, all genres included. I can't guarantee all of these songs are actually from 1980. I'm taking all the websites that I have stumbled across at what they say. In other words I believe that the song was released or was a hit in 1980. 

18) Robbie Dupree "Hot Rod Hearts":


19) Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band "Against The Wind":


20) Eddie Rabbitt "I Love A Rainy Night":


21) Kool and the Gang "Too Hot":


22) Pete Townshend "Let My Love Open the Door":


23) Johnny Lee "Lookin' For Love":


24) Don Williams "I Believe In You":


25) Willie Nelson "On The Road Again":


26) Kool and the Gang "Celebration":


27) Foreigner "Juke Box Hero":


28) Gary Numan "Cars":


29) Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band "Her Strut":


30) Boz Scaggs "Look What You've Done To Me":


31) Barbra Streisand and Barry Gibb "Guilty":


32) The Blues Brothers "Gimme Some Lovin":


33) Stephanie Mills "Never Knew Love Like This Before":


34) George Benson "Give Me The Night":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites