Sunday, May 19, 2024

(Finished May 19th, 2024) Part 3 of The Best Songs About Cars, Trucks and Driving

Hello,

Cars = freedom, mobility and a way to quickly getaway from whatever you don't want to deal with. I literally earned my driver's license as soon as I could. My first vehicle was a beat up old truck we called The Green Weenie. My current ride is a white vehicle named Caitlyn. I named her after the great Caitlin Clark of Iowa Women's basketball.

35) Rihanna "Shut Up and Drive":

36) Sammy Hagar "I Can't Drive 55":

37) Sniff 'n The Tears "Driver's Seat":


38) Stan Ridgway "Drive She Said":


39) Suzy Bogguss "Drive South":


40) Train "Drive By":

41) Kraftwerk "Autobahn":

42) The Rip Chords "Three Window Coupe":

43) Jan and Dean "Drag City":

44) Zella Day "Mustang Kids":

45) Joe Diffie "Pickup Man":

46) Natalie Cole "Pink Cadillac": 

47) Bruce Springsteen "Pink Cadillac":

48) Chris LeDoux "Cadillac Cowboy":

49) Dwight Yoakam "Guitars, Cadillacs":

50) Prince "Little Red Corvette":

51) Nat King Cole "(Get Your Kicks On) Route 66":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites