Saturday, May 11, 2024

(Finished May 11th, 2024) Part 1 of The Snarliest Songs of All-Time

Hello,

I'm not sure why this blog idea came to me. I was on a early Saturday afternoon walk, perfect weather, great music on my iPod and somehow this blog idea came to me. Despite the amazing conditions I started thinking of songs. Next I started Googling more songs to fill out the blog. Not only snarling songs lyrics wise, but also snarling songs music wise. 

1) Tori Amos "Silent All These Years":

2) The Smashing Pumpkins "Bullet With Butterfly Wings":

3) The Doors "The End":

4) Michael and Janet Jackson "Scream":

5) Carrie Underwood "Choctaw County Affair":

6) The Toadies "Possum King":

7) Metallica "One":

8) Muse "Psycho":

9) Nine Inch Nails "Ringfinger":

10) Led Zeppelin "Gallows Pole":

11) Talking Heads "Psycho Killer":

12) Metallica "Enter Sandman":

13) Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear The Reaper":

14) Chris De Burgh "Don't Pay The Ferryman":

15) Skid Row "Slave To The Grind":

16) Muse "Uprising":

17) Nirvana "Where Did You Sleep Last Night":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites