Tuesday, May 21, 2024

(Finished March 22nd, 2024) Part 1 of The Best Covers, But Maybe Not The Best Originals

Hello,

Great covers, but maybe not the best originals. The original songs here cover the gamut of quality, from completely terrible to very very good.

I've heard this version was pretty terrible, but I had no idea just how bad it is. 1) The Rolling Stones "I'm Free":

The Soup Dragons "I'm Free":

2) The Beatles "With A Little Help From My Friends":

Joe Cocker "With A Little Help From My Friends":

3) Elvis Presley "Always On My Mind":

Willie Nelson "Always On My Mind":

The Pet Shop Boys "Always On My Mind":

4) The Offspring "Gone Away":

 Five Finger Death Punch "Gone Away":

5) The Family "Nothing Compares 2 U":


Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U":


This version is better than I remember. Prince "Nothing Compares 2 U":

Toni and Chris Cornell "Nothing Compares 2 U":

6) Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal":

Alien Ant Farm "Smooth Criminal":

7) Otis Redding "Hard To Handle":

The Black Crowes "Hard To Handle":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites