Thursday, May 23, 2024

(Finished May 23rd, 2024) Part 3 of The Snarliest Songs of All-Time

Hello,

I'm not sure why this blog idea came to me. I was on a early Saturday afternoon walk, perfect weather, great music on my iPod and somehow this blog idea came to me. Despite the amazing conditions I started thinking of songs. Next I started Googling more songs to fill out the blog. Not only snarling songs lyrics wise, also snarling songs music wise or a combination of both. 

35) Michael Jackson "Thriller":


36) Michael Jackson "They Don't Care About Us":


37) Depeche Mode "Master and Servant":


38) Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman "Phantom of The Opera":


39) Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum "The Point of No Return":


40) Peter Gabriel "Shock The Monkey":


41) Dio "Egypt (The Chains Are On)":


42) Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train":


43) The Scorpions "The Zoo":


44) AC/DC "Thunderstruck":


45) Crosby, Stills Nash and Young "Ohio":


46) Stan Ridgway "Just Drive She Said":


47) Britney Spears "Toxic":


48) 'Til Tuesday "Voices Carry":


49) The Chicks "Goodbye Earl":


50) Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight":


51) Alice In Chains "Rooster":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites