Friday, May 3, 2024

(Finished May 3rd, 2024) Part 1 of Rock and Roll Never Dies, But Old Rockers Do- The Men

Hello,

Believe it or not this blog was inspired by listening to Olivia Rodrigo on the way home from work. She sings "Deja Vu" where she mentions Billy Joel. One thing led to another and here we are.

Old rockers we have no idea how long they'll be around so let's enjoy them while we can. Billy Joel, Rod Stewart, Billy Ocean, Billy Idol, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, John Fogerty, Neil Young, the members of R.E.M. and many others.

I'm posting my greatest hits for each musician and I'll probably throw in an oddball song or two.

1) Billy Joel "Allentown":


2) "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant":


3) "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me":


"The Downeaster 'Alexa":


"Pressure":


"All For Leyna":


Rod Stewart "Love Touch":


"Downtown Train":


"Lost In You":


"Passion":


"Do You Think I'm Sexy":


"Rhythm of My Heart":


Billy Ocean "Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car":


"Carribean Queen":


"The Colour of Love":


"Loverboy":


"Mystery Lady":


"The Long and Winding Road":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites