Thursday, May 9, 2024

(Finished May 9th, 2024) Part 2 of The Best Songs About Cars, Trucks and Driving

Hello,

Cars = freedom, mobility and a way to quickly getaway from whatever you don't want to deal with. I literally earned my driver's license as soon as I could. My first vehicle was a beat up old truck we called The Green Weenie. My current ride is a white vehicle named Caitlyn. I named her after the great Caitlin Clark of Iowa Women's basketball.

18) Carrie Underwood "Two Black Cadillacs":

19) Jason Blaine "My First Car":

20) Taylor Swift "Getaway Car":

21) Walk The Moon "I Can Lift A Car":

22) U2 "Fast Cars":

23) L'Trimm "Cars With The Boom":

24) Death Cab For Cutie "We Looked Like Giants":

25) Kip Moore "Something 'Bout A Truck":

26) Lainey Wilson "Heart Like A Truck":

27) Jan & Dean "Dead Man's Curve":

28) Johnny Cash "One Piece At A Time":

29) Alan Jackson ""Drive (For Daddy Gene)":

30) Ed Kowalczyk "Drive":

31) Halsey "Drive":

32) Neil Young and Crazy Horse "Driveby":

33) Off With Their Heads "Drive":

34) R.E.M. "Drive":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites