Tuesday, May 14, 2024

(Finished May 14th, 2024) Part 2 of The Snarliest Songs of All-Time

Hello,

I'm not sure why this blog idea came to me. I was on a early Saturday afternoon walk, perfect weather, great music on my iPod and somehow this blog idea came to me. Despite the amazing conditions I started thinking of songs. Next I started Googling more songs to fill out the blog. Not only snarling songs lyrics wise, also snarling songs music wise or a combination of both. 

19) Nine Inch Nails "Down In It":

20) Skid Row "Riot Act":

21) The Doors "Riders On The Storm":

22) Johnny Cash "Ghost Riders In The Sky":

23) Peter and Gordon "A World Without Love":

24) Jefferson Airplane "White Rabbit":

25) Rockwell's "Someone's Watching Me":

26) Skeeter Davis "End of the World":

27) Rage Against The Machine "Bullet In The Head":

28) Tool "Prison Sex":

29) Drowning Pool "Bodies":


30) Papa Roach "Last Resort":


31) The Police "Synchronicity 2":


32) Ministry "N.W.O.":


33) The Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik":


34) Pink Floyd "Run Like Hell":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites