Wednesday, May 29, 2024

(Finished May 29th, 2024) Part 4 of The Snarliest Songs of All-Time

Hello,

I'm not sure why this blog idea came to me. I was on a early Saturday afternoon walk, perfect weather, great music on my iPod and somehow this blog idea came to me. Despite the amazing conditions I started thinking of songs. Next I started Googling more songs to fill out the blog. Not only snarling songs lyrics wise, also snarling songs music wise or a combination of both. 

53) The Charlie Daniels Band "Still In Saigon":


54) Styx "Renegade":


55) Zager and Evans "In The Year 2525":


56) Grandmaster Flash "White Lines":


57) Nena "99 Luftballons":


58) The Fixx "Red Skies At Night":


59) Wolfmother "The Joker and The Thief":


60) Red Hot Chili Peppers "Taste The Pain":


61) The Animals "House of The Rising Sun":


62) Evanescence "Bring Me To Life":


63) Aerosmith "Janie's Got A Gun":


64) Warrant "Uncle Tom's Cabin":


65) Aerosmith "Hangman's Jury":


He almost snarls that song as much as he sings it. 66) Air Supply "Making Love Out of Nothing At All":


67) AC/DC "Money Talks":


68) My Chemical Romance "Cancer":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites