Sunday, July 14, 2024

(Finished July 14th, 2024) The Joy Of A Great Sing Along

Hello,

After being without my computer for nearly two weeks I finally was able to get it back today. Driving to pick it up was such a joyous time of my life- silly I know but oh so true. I chose to listen to the radio, which is pretty rare and they were delivering a lot of great songs. A lot of great songs I was singing along with.

So get your singing voices ready and sing along with all your heart. 

Is there a more fun song to sing than this? 1) Jimmy Buffett "Margaritaville":


2) Dua Lipa "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)":


3) Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody":


4) Carly Simon "Nobody Does It Better":


5) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":


6) Styx "Mr. Roboto":


7) Of Monsters and Men "Little Talks":


8) Imagine Dragons "Radioactive":


9) Lionel Richie "Say You, Say Me":


10) Lana Del Rey "Summertime Sadness":


11) Fountains of Wayne "Stacy's Mom":


12) OneRepublic "Counting Stars":


13) The Mighty Mighty Bosstones "The Impression That I Get":


14) Walk The Moon "Shut Up and Dance":


15) Lady Gaga "Bad Romance":


16) Frank Sinatra "Fly Me To The Moon":


17) The Animals "House of the Rising Sun":


18) Sinead O'Connor "Emperor's New Clothes":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites