Wednesday, July 24, 2024

(Finished July 24th, 2024) Part 2 of Are These Some of the Greatest Songs of All-Time?

Hello,

I've been working on my list of greatest songs of all-time. Usually if I consider a song as a greatest song of all-time I can make that instantly. But there's some songs that are right on the border. I decided to do this blog to figure out if these songs are themusicaddict's greatest songs of all-time.

Stay tuned.

18) Demi Lovato "Give Your Heart A Break":


19) The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey "Closer":


Already Greatest Song of All-Time #249. 20) Cher Lloyd "Want U Back":


21) Dua Lipa "New Rules":


22) Maggie Rogers "Fallingwater":


23) Sia "Chandelier":


24) Halsey "Gasoline":


25) St. Vincent "Cheerleader":


26) Ariana Grande "Into You":


27) Marina and the Diamonds "Primadonna":


28) SZA "The Weekend":


29) Nicki Minaj "Super Bass":


30) Lana Del Rey "Video Games":


31) Britney Spears "Baby One More Time":


32) Aqua "Barbie Girl":


33) The Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way":


34) Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper "Shallow":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites