Friday, July 26, 2024

(Finished July 26th, 2024) Part 3 of Are These Some of the Greatest Songs of All-Time?

Hello,

I've been working on my list of greatest songs of all-time. Usually if I consider a song as a greatest song of all-time I can make that instantly. But there's some songs that are right on the border. I decided to do this blog to figure out if these songs are themusicaddict's greatest songs of all-time.

Stay tuned.

35) Gwen Stefani "Hollaback Girl":

This one is easy, this definitely is one of the greatest songs of all-time. 36) Whitney Houston "Where Do Broken Hearts Go":

See above. 37) Deborah Allen "Baby I Lied":

38) Alicia Keys "Samsonite Man":

39) Mike Reno and Ann Wilson "Almost Paradise":

40) The Highwomen "Highwomen":

41) Oh Wonder "Without You":

42) First Aid Kit "Ghost Town":

43) Oh Wonder "All We Do":

44) Warrant "Down Boys":

45) ELO "Last Train To London":

46) Michael Jackson "Speed Demon":

47) Broken Witt Rebels "Rich Get Richer":

48) H.E.A.T. "One By One":

I saw Trombone Shorty and his amazing band live in Salt Lake City. They're all very talented and I had a fun time. My only issue is I wished that not every song turned into a jam. But a fun time was had by all and there might have even been some old white man dancing. 49) Trombone Shorty "Lie To Me":

50) Demi Lovato featuring YUNGBLUD "Freak":


51) Fall Out Boy (featuring Big Sean) "The Mighty Fall":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites