Sunday, October 15, 2017

(Finished October 15th, 2017) Some Of The Best of Lindsey Stirling: Collabs and Covers

Hello,

Lindsay Stirling, where have you been all my life? Wait you've been in the public since 2010? Then why haven't you alerted me to the greatness of your music before this year? Okay, I have to admit it's all my fault. I have heard many good things about Miss Stirling over the years, but I thought to myself just how good would violin music be? I mean the violin makes beautiful sounds, but it's also associated mainly with classical music. It's music that for the most part bores me to tears. I want some crunch with my music.

What I didn't know about Miss Stirling's music is that her music incorporates dub step- which in her hands is very good. She also incorporates elements of electronica, vocals, rock and has amazing collaborations. Miss Stirling is also a Mormon, which is the religion that I am. Not only talented, but she's also an incredibly beautiful woman.

Again Miss Stirling, where have you been all my life?

America's introduction to Lindsey Stirling, ignore Piers Morgan. He's a complete self-involved asshole:


"Phantom Of The Opera":


"Les Mis" medley:


This version is particularly beautiful. "Hallelujah":


This isn't my favorite cover of hers. "My Immortal":


One of the prettiest songs ever, not sure Lindsey adds much to this song. It was a nearly perfect song already. "All Of Me": (featuring John Legend):


"We Found Love":



"What Child Is This":



"Boulevard of Broken Dreams":



"Skyrim":



"Star Wars Medley":



"Mission Impossible":



"Starships":



From her soon to be released Christmas album "Christmas C'mon", it's scheduled to be released October 20th. "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites