Sunday, October 22, 2017

(Finished October 22nd, 2017) Jim Steinman's Bat Out of Hell: The Musical

Hello,

On Friday, October 20th, 2017 the CD Jim Steinman's Bat Out of Hell: The Musical was released as a CD. I was patiently waiting for it to come out so that I could listen to it. I don't necessarily want to buy it, but I'd love to listen to it. Meat Loaf, and the songs of Jim Steinman, have always been some of my favorite songs to listen to. I love the theatricality, the drama, the passion and the great music. When those two worked together, and at the top of their powers, they were nearly unbeatable.

I finally found out that I could listen to the CD on Spotify, but I can wait until it comes to Google Play. I'm sure that will be soon enough. Also looking closer at the Spotify playlist, I realized something. It's the correct song order, however it isn't the actual songs from the musical. It's mainly the original songs by the original order. Heck I could do that on my own.

The Trailer:


"Bat Out Of Hell":


"I Would Do Anything For Love"/ "Dead Ringer":


"You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth":


"Bat Out Of Hell" Reprise:


"For Crying Out Loud":



"Two Out of Three Ain't Bad":



"Wasted Youth":



"Out of the Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)":



I couldn't find any more videos from the musical, so these are some of the original performances.

"Love and Death And An American Guitar":



"Wasted Youth and Everything Louder Than Everything Else":



"Paradise By The Dashboard Light";



"Objects In The Rearview Mirror May Be Closer Than They Appear":



"Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites