Sunday, October 8, 2017

(Finished October 8th, 2017) The Best of Francis Albert Sinatra

Hello,

While no one blog can cover all of the greatest songs of Frank Sinatra, this blog is going to try and cover the best of the best of 'Ol Blue Eyes. Please enjoy the music:

"New York, New York":


"My Way":


"Luck Be A Lady Tonight":


"I've Got The World On A String":

"

Only One To A Customer":


"All of Me":


"Just One Of Those Things":



"Get Me To The Church On Time":


"I Get A Kick Out Of You"(with Dean Martin):


"Mack The Knife":


"Strangers In The Night":


"My Kind of Town":


"My Kind of Girl" (featuring Count Basie):


"The Way You Look Tonight":


"Something Stupid" (featuring Nancy Sinatra):


"The Lady Is A Tramp":


"I've Got You Under My Skin":


Okay, okay I admit it I know and love this song because of hearing it so often on "Married... With Children." "Love And Marriage":


"High Hopes":


"Fly Me To The Moon":


"That's Life";


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites