Monday, October 23, 2017

(Finished October 23rd, 2017) Chew On This: The Best of The Biters

Hello,

The Biters are a young and upcoming band from Atlanta, Georgia. They've released 4 EPs and 2 CDs, with their latest CD being "The Future Ain't What It Used To Be". It's a throwback kind of garage band sound and I like it. I'm not going to tell you it's the greatest CD ever. However I do like a lot of their songs and I would suggest that you at least check them out.

The Biters are Tuk Smith, Joey O'Brien and Matt Gabs. Thanks to Planet Rock magazine for introducing me to this band.

"Restless Hearts":


This is one of their best songs. "1975":


"Stone Cold Love":


"The City Ain't The Same":


"The Kids Ain't Alright":


"Space Age Wasteland":


Terrible sound, 403 views but this is The Biters in the raw. "The Boy's Alright":


"Oh Yeah":


"Hang Around":


"Chasin' The Feeling":


"Let It Roll":


"Don't Turn This Good Heart Bad":


"Heart Fulla Rock 'n' Roll":



"Gypsy Rose":



Again the sound isn't great, but I want to see how is band is live. This is another one of their best songs. "No Stranger To Heartache":



"Goin' Back To Georgia":



Sadly typical lowest common denominator rock behavior in this video. I wish The Biters would look up the word cliche. "So Many Nights":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites