Thursday, October 26, 2017

(Finished October 26th, 2017) Great Songs That No One Seems To Know

Hello,

I've been thinking about this series of blogs for some time and have been working on a list the last couple of days. My goal is to find and post the Top 100 songs of all-time. However I'm not foolish enough to think that I'll actually count them down. Instead what I'm going to do is find the Top 100ish greatest songs of all-time. To make this easier for me, I'm going to break this down by genre. I have tried to keep only one song per artist, but have found that impossible. I'm breaking this down by Disgenres, Broadway, Country, Pop, Rock, New Wave & Alternative, Standards, Reggae, Rap, Disco, Blues & Soul and Unknown Songs. I'll admit some of these genres will blend into each other, thus I'm acknowledging that up front.

As I've been working on this blog and thinking about trying to only get 100ish greatest songs of all-time I've come to the conclusion that finding only 100 greatest songs of all-time is impossible. But I also don't want this to turn into a several hundred songs blog series.

For unknown or lesser known songs I'm breaking that into two blogs. In this blog these are lesser known songs, not quite at the level of greatest songs of all-time, but still damn good songs. Just look how good these songs are, now just wait for the greatest songs of all-time unknown or lesser known.

Tacocat "Crimson Wave":


12 Stones "Eric's Song":


Clooney "More More More":


Nothing More "Fat Kid":


Keaton Simons "Nobody Knows":


Michael Penn "No Myth":


The Rocket Summer "200,000":


Beth Hart "Bang Bang Boom Boom":



Rammstein "Du Hast":



Ministry "N.W.O."



SR-71 "Right Now":



Red Five "Your Creation":



Southern Culture On The Skids "House of Bamboo":



Transvision Vamp "Tell That Girl To Shut Up":



Sufjan Stevens "Jacksonville":



Alkaline Trio "This Could Be Love":



Rev Theory "Hell Yeah":



The Dead Milkmen "Punk Rock Girl":



Thieves and Villains "Drunk In Amsterdam":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites