Friday, October 20, 2017

(Finished October 21st, 2017) The Magic of Mutt, Part 2: Songs Written, Co-Written Or Engineered by Mutt Lange

Hello,

So when Mutt and Shania were married did they call her Mrs. Mutt? Yeah, I didn't think so. I've listened to Miss Twain's new CD, it's not quite as good as the work she did with Lange.

Shania Twain:
"Man, I Feel Like A Woman":



"I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life)":



I know, I don't remember this band either, but they have a couple of Mutt tinged quality songs. 
Romeo's Daughter:
"Heaven In The Back Seat":



"I Cry Myself To Sleep at Night":



If you're a Heart fan, this song should sound familiar "Wild Child":



Celine Dion "If Walls Could Talk":



Starship "I Didn't Mean To Stay All Night":



From Muse's "Drones":
"Reapers":



"Defector":



"Psycho":



Zender Bleck "Bring It On":



From Maroon 5's "Hands All Over":
"Give A Little More":



"Don't Know Nothing":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites