Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Almost 5 Weeks Since Michael Jackson Died, Top CDs (Updated July 10th, 2013)

Hello,

Tomorrow is the 5 week anniversary of Michael Jackson's death, but he's still dominating the amazon.com music charts. On Wednesday morning at 11:30am MST, here are the Top 10 with other chart listings.

1) "Off The Wall"- Michael Jackson
2) "Thriller"- 25th Anniversary Issue- Michael Jackson
3) "I Look To You"- Whitney Houston This CD is doing so well because of people pre-ordering it. It won't be out until September 1st. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one looking forward to this CD.
4) "Leave This Town"- Daughtry
5) "Bad"- Michael Jackson
6) "Here Comes Science" They Might Be Giants
7) "Number 1's"- Michael Jackson
8) "Essential"- Michael Jackson
9) Music from "Battlestar Galactica: Season 4". Dearest Comcast: I'm a devoted lover of On Demand and I was looking forward to watching Season One of "Battlestar Galactica" last night. I knew it was On Demand and I had been looking forward to watching it all day long. I was disappointed that each episode costs 99c to watch. Please left this minimum fee, it would be so awesome in this prolonged economic downturn. Several other businesses are giving their customers more bang for the buck in this dour economy.
10) "Twang"- George Strait
11) "Dangerous"- Michael Jackson
14) "Ultimate"- Michael Jackson
18) "Invincible"- Micheal Jackson
19) "Ultimate"- The Jackson Five
20) "Thriller"- Michael Jackson
22) "Volume 1: Greatest Hits History"- Michael Jackson
24) "Blood on the Dance Floor"- Michael Jackson

Since I wasn't able to watch "Battlestar Galactica" free I had to settle for watching the 2005 Martin Lawrence movie "Rebound". It's an okay movie and it has a few laughs on it's way to a very predictable conclusion.

Songs rockin' my life: 1) "Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle"- Cake 2) "Overkill"- Men At Work 3) "The Warrior"- Scandal 4) "The Secret of My Success"- Night Ranger (from one of the best but under appreciated movies of the 80's) 5) "Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town"- Pearl Jam (One of Pearl Jam's Top 5 songs.) 6) "Mea Culpa"- Enigma 7) "Turn The Page"- Bob Seger 8) "Camera One"- The Josh Joplin Group

Have a good day, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites