Saturday, July 25, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, Pearl Jam Bootlegs (Updated July 10th, 2013)

Hello,

One month ago today, the world lost one of it's greatest musicians. Michael Jackson R.I.P.

Every tour Pearl Jam goes on they record all their shows. They sell CDs or make the music available digitally as well for each show. These are good time capsules of where a band is in their career. Last night I listened to their concert from August, 2000 in Indianapolis. It's a very rocking and energetic set. Their concerts aren't short either, most concerts come on at least two discs. Pearl Jam performed 28 songs in Indianapolis. All CDs and digital music downloads contain everything said from the stage by Eddie Vedder. These bootlegs were limited editions, I don't know how many copies of each bootleg remain. Go to pearljam.com for more information.

Songs rockin' my life: 1) "Mannish Boy"- Muddy Waters One of the greatest blues men.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites