Friday, August 28, 2009

Pearl Jam dream setlist

Hello,

Here's my Pearl Jam dream setlist. Obviously this is very subjective and literally would probably change every day based on my mood. For instance "Leatherman" is beginning to grow on me. In one month from today I will see Pearl Jam in concert. I'm looking so very forward to it.

Here goes:
1) "Go" I want the concert to start out kicking butt.
2) "Wishlist", although a slower song, a very powerful song.
3) "Red Mosquito" picking the energy back up again, a song that for whatever reason is a lot better in concert.
4) "Do The Evolution"
5) "Grievance" At this point Pearl Jam is really on a roll and the audience is eating out of the band's hands. "I plegde my grievance to the flag. You don't give blood and take it back again."
6) "Insignificance"
7) "Evacuation"
8) "The Fixer"
9) "Got Some" I need to throw in a couple of songs from the new CD.
10) "Leaving Here" "Hey fellas have you heard the news, the women in town are being used."
11) "Breakerfall"
12) "Love Reign O'er Me"
13) "Porch"
14) "Not For You"
15) "Brain of J"
16) "Leash"
17) "Jeremy"
18) "Rats"
19) "Mankind"
20) "Spin The Black Circle"
21) "Corduroy" This is the start of the greatest of the greatest hits
22) "Alive"
23) "Black" A song that has really grown on me over the last few weeks.
24) "Crazy Mary"
25) "Elderly Woman" 3 very powerful ballads in a row.
26) "Even Flow"
27) "Rockin In The Free World" Playing two of their more kick ass songs before going into their finale.
28) "Yellow Ledbetter" They close most shows with that song.

Also check out rhapsody.com for their free song of the day. They have had free MP3's by a variety of great bands. Those include Rihanna, Beastie Boys, Green Day, Madonna, Muse (That free MP3 "Uprising" is very good.) and the Police.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites