Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello,

themusicaddict had a great Labor Day. I only had to work 4 hours and I got paid more than I normally do on a typical Monday. Sweet! I was able to eat lunch with my parents and family and spend a nice relaxing night with my wife. I watched a little of the FSU- Miami football game. I want to see how good FSU is, they are going to Provo on September 19th to play the newly ranked #9 B.Y.U. FSU looks okay, although they didn't win. They have a scary quarterback though, Christian Ponder has both a strong arm and can run. Those are the hardest quarterbacks to contain. B.Y.U. is going to have a spy to make sure Ponder's running is minimized.

My wife and I also watched "Invincible" about the Philadelphia bartender who went to an open tryout with the Eagles and made the team. A very cool movie and also very inspiring story. Although the movie does play loose with certain facts. Overall a very good movie and I definitely suggest you see it.

MLB looks like it's down to 3 races left. In the NL Wild Card Colorado leads San Francisco by 2 games. In the NL West, the Dodgers lead Colorado by 3.5 games. I'm pretty sure both of those teams are going to make the playoffs. I just don't see San Francisco catching either team. In the AL Wild Card Boston leads Texas by 2.5 games. The way both of those teams are playing it doesn't seem like either team really wants to make the playoffs. Right now with the way the Rockies and the Yankees are playing I wouldn't be surprised to see both teams playing in the World Series this October. There are only about 25 games until the playoffs start!

Another good thing about yesterday, it's only three weeks until Pearl Jam rolls into Salt Lake and kicks some butt.

I continue slowly but surely reading "Feast of the Goat". I haven't been able to read as much as I would like due to time issues. It's a very good book though.

Have a great week, I will be back tomorrow. themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites