Thursday, May 27, 2010

"American Idol" finale

Hello,

I'm sorry I'm stealing Matt Rogers joke, was Lee really the de wyze choice to be this year's "AI" winner, it's second to last season on the air as a relevant show. I don't know about you but I really got the sense how tired of a show this is now. Then with Simon leaving, it won't stagger along that much longer, will it? I don't even know if I'm going to watch it next year. With Simon leaving, "AI" has officially jumped the shark, if it hadn't already. And was it only me or did it seem like who won the show this season was besides the point?

DeWyze is officially the whitest person ever to win "AI". He looked so nervous last night, the white boy can't dance and his voice didn't sound that good last night. He's also stiff as hell and has absolutely no stage presence. He's almost the complete opposite of Crystal Bowersox. I think that was the peak of his career. He's going to be going downhill from here.

I didn't really care that Crystal didn't win, I think she's going to continue the recent trend of a non winner doing a lot better than the winner. Like Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry and Adam Lambert. Somebody pointed out at ew.com that did you notice that none of them were on the show last night? I did like Kris Allen's performance of "The Truth" though, I got to give the guy props. He really has some good songs, I'm actually starting to warm up. I'm also glad we didn't have to put up with Adam Lambert. David Archuleta appearing was enough, one over hyped singer per show is more than enough.

Also tonight is the season and series finale of "Flashforward". I love that show and will be watching the finale as soon as I get home from work. I hope Mark and Olivia Benford end up back together, that is unless Olivia Benford ends up with me :)

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites