Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Great random music

Hello,

There's no rhyme or reason to the following music. It's just music I'm really liking now. Thanks to Rolling Stone I heard about The Maine. They are a pretty cool band, they remind me a lot of Rooney. That's a compliment by the way. They are one of several bands that's on a CD called "Punk Goes Classic Rock". It's the type of CD you would expect it to be. Up and coming bands singing classic rock songs. The Maine sing Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me". I actually like Maine's version. It's different enough that it's almost original. I also like the Maine's CD "Can't Stop, Won't Stop".

Another CD I'm really liking right now is Billy Idol's "Devil's Playground". This is one of the best CDs of his career. My favorite song on it is "Romeo's Waiting".

(I love youtube.com.)

Another band I'm into now is the All-American Rejects, their recent CD "When The World Comes Down" rocks. I especially like the following song:



This is another great song:



We are in the "Real World" now.



More great bands and music should be coming tomorrow, I hope!

Go Jazz!

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites