Monday, May 31, 2010

A crazy Memorial Day Weekend

Hello,

Since I have the world's greatest job, I had a 4 day weekend. Friday I went with two of my kids to see the local Triple A baseball team play, the Salt Lake Bees. They got killed but other than that it was a cool experience. It was military appreciation night and the 20 newest Navy people were inducted into the Navy. Then they had fireworks, that was cool. That sappy Lee Greenwood song, "God Bless The U.S.A." played. It made me appreciate how lucky I am to be living in America. Although I was thinking how 9/11 did revitalize Lee Greenwood's career. (Hmm, was Lee Greenwood really behind 9/11?)

Saturday I just chilled until 7:30 then I went and picked up two of my kids and we watched "Daybreakers" last night. It was okay. They stayed over last night. Then we went to two parks today and had pizza. It was alright. I love my kids but they really wear me out.

I continue ripping through "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest". That's seriously one of the best trilogies of all-time. It makes me so sad the author has died, I just think he's such an amazing author. I love the character he created, Lisbeth Salander, she rules. Although at the end of the previous book she was almost killed. For at least the first 185 pages so far, she's been confined to a hospital bed without a computer. That's not the computer hacker and overall fireball Lisbeth Salander that I know and love.

Here's my NBA Finals analysis. Who cares? Seriously I'm cheering for both to lose, is that possible?

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites