Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moving on

Hello,

There seems to be some confusion out there about themusicaddict's love life or lack thereof. Here's the deal: my wife's and my divorce was final on May 24th, 2010. Early March she told me she wanted to get a divorce. At that time I didn't want it and fought it. As time dragged on I could see that was how things were going to work out. Mentally I started preparing myself for a major life change. After I did that and the pain started disappearing I looked forward to the future.

While I'm very grateful that my kids have a wonderful mother, I am no longer in love with her. I don't hate her and I do wish her the best but I'm moving on. I recently signed up for an account at ldssingles.com. (If you are active LDS and trying to meet someone that believes the same, it's a much better site than match.com.) I'm enjoying my freedom by being able to talk to many beautiful women.

If you are visiting this website to get a snapshot of where my head is now, that's where it is. I hope to find an amazing woman, but am in no hurry to marry. Many people tell me I shouldn't even date for at least a year but I'm ready to go. I'm listening to the advice in that I'm not going to rush into a quicky marriage (except for you of course Keira Knightley :)

I also just want to say Mormon women rule!

Have a good day, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites