Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Mixx Test Goes On, Hottie of the day


Hello,

Dearest Mixx,

Today was not your best, you played that lame Ke$ha song again, "Love Is My Drug". She's got to be one of the most derivative singers ever. Her brand of pop is so boring and blase. Have you heard "Blah, Blah, Blah", sounds like a bad robot came up with that song.

I also checked out 94.9 today at the suggestion of a reader, I get terrible reception. They play harder edged rock and what I heard today was not very enticing.

I also gave one of my old favorite stations a listen, that's X96. Hey X96, there have been songs released in the last 15 years.

Granted with all three of stations it's been a very small sample, but still I remember why I listen to CDs when driving.

Hottie of the day:



After watching "She's Out Of My League", Keira I think we can make it work. I mean that's based on a true story right? Just because I graduated high school the same year you were born doesn't mean we can't make it work.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites