Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Great Songs From A Variety of Places.

Hello,

It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me lately, so here are some songs that have been memorable of late. Enjoy.

One of Tina Turner's all-time greatest songs, from her 80's resurgence:



Boston's amazing "Foreplay/Longtime" (Thanks to Rewind 100.7):



Also thanks to Rewind 100.7, I love cranking this song on my car stereo:



Thanks to my iTunes on random I was reminded of the great Alanis Morrissette song "Head Over Feet". This song is on "Jagged Little Pill" as are "You Oughta Know" and "Ironic". Unfortunately it was overshadowed by those two songs. Three great songs from one of the best CDs of the 90s.



I have a very soft spot in my heart for Alanis Morissette and Sinead O'Connor, so here's one more track from Alanis. This is her first single from the follow up CD to "Jagged Little Pill", "Thank You":



From my iPod the other day, this is Arcade Fire. This is "Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)":



The Band: Walk The Moon, the song: "Anna Sun":



And from my memory of the times I think of my divorce, Dido's "Hunter":



As you know I love Haley Reinhart's new CD, this is one of the songs off that CD "Free":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites